new Android Beta

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 6 13:09:31 PDT 2017

>From phone. I am at a diving site this weekend. Yes, I mean the Android
Back button. I can repeat the problem fairly easily on my phone. Add any
text to the notes field of an existing dive. Hit the Back button to close
the keyboard. Keyboard closes. No action bar. Hit Back again. Action button
to save new information appears. Hit the Save action button. This opens the
dive in view mode. No blue action button, only location and distbin icons.
Hit Back again. The blue pencil appears. Hit Back again. No effect. No way
to close Subsurface mobile. Can get to dive list via main menu but cannot
closr programme. I can send screenshot or screencast if required.
Will send dive xml with integrated dive plan tomorrow. Kind regards, Willem