Crash in Subsurface when entering planner

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 7 22:05:12 PDT 2017

> On Oct 7, 2017, at 11:59 AM, Benjamin <nystire at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you! The patch works. I still can't download from bluetooth on this mac (macos 10.13), but I can definitely say that my Galaxy S5 works well with a Petrel 2 in bluetooth mode.

So the Petrels seem to be really tricky in sometimes not wanting to pair with two different devices. I run into this repeatedly that I'll have one of my Petrels absolutely refuse to pair with one of my devices. Sometimes the Mac, sometimes an Android device. And I still have not figured out a deterministic way to deal with that. Usually I keep trying and trying, turning them on and of, pairing, unpairing, until suddenly it works.

I was able to download from my Petrel (original, single stack) from my iMac earlier today. And now that one refuses to talk to my Pixel XL Android phone :=(