Subsurface-mobile V2 user manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Mon Oct 9 12:42:09 PDT 2017

I have done a first pass of the user manual for Subsurface-mobile version 2.

There is a zipped version of the manual at:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hzsx0n8dysk7cp2/MobileManualV2.zip?dl=0

Unzip it and open the html with a browser.

I also include the text file in case anyone would like to do edits on
the text.

Please give complements / suggestions / corrections / insults.

After receiving suggestions, I will create a PR.

Formatting is not exactly what it will look like from within the app.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full