Subsurface-mobile V2 user manual

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:06:53 PDT 2017

On 12 Oct. 2017 00:05, "Dirk Hohndel" <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

On Wed, Oct 11, 2017 at 10:08:53AM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> Below is the link to the new version of the user manual. I received
comments
> only from Dirk.

This is really important - the quality and readability of our user manual
makes a huge difference to our users. I really wish that more of us would
spend the time to help out with the manual. This requires NO programing
skills at all - you don't need to send a diff, just comment on the text
and I'll turn this into commits for you. Your chance to become a
contributor to an open source project!

Thank you very much Willem for writing such a clear and thorough user
manual. It looks great, and I only found one typo. 11.2. Dowload from DC.

Being very very nitpicky, I noticed in section 14.1 that you spelt
"behaviour" correctly, but earlier in you wrote "center" in American. I
assume (but have no objection if we don't) we should be adopting American
English throughout.

Cheers,

Rick