no luck with Qt 5.9.2

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sat Oct 14 03:59:15 PDT 2017

On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 08:04:03PM +0200, Jan Mulder wrote:

> That was a useful tip, thanks Lubomir. Not out of the woods yet but an
> interesting observation:
>
> Kirigami.ApplicationWindow {
> 	id: rootItem
> 	title: "Subsurface-mobile"
> }
>
> gives same problem, but
>
> ApplicationWindow {
> 	id: rootItem
> 	title: "Subsurface-mobile"
> }
>
> passes the hard exit. So, there is some relation to Kirigami.  However, all
> this just does not happen on Qt 5.9.1 but only on 5.9.2.

Hi Jan,

Any progress on that? I'm pretty sure this is one of my iOS issues right
now. Obviously I could download Qt 5.9.1 again (different build system, so
I don't have the 'old' 5.9.1 copy on this machine...) but that's only a
short term workaround (and when I tried with 5.9.1 the BLE code would
crash on my iPad, so I hoped that maybe some of the bugfixes in 5.9.2
might help)

Thanks