4.7 - a few questions and requests

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Sat Oct 14 13:52:30 PDT 2017

Hi,

> On 14. Oct 2017, at 21:47, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:
>
> - are there any major regressions / massive bugs that I have forgotten about and that should prevent us from releasing 4.7?

I have to admit I cannot say confidently there are none in the planner. I still have to check the status of the many things Stefan reported. Plus it possibly got slower since the last version thanks to what I added over the summer. No real show stopper (in particular if 4.7.1 will not be too much in the future) but I cannot promise I will have time to fix all these in the next few days (so maybe that means: Go ahead, waiting two three more days will not necessarily improve these things).

Best
Robert