Ubuntu build

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Sun Oct 15 03:38:22 PDT 2017

On Sun, Oct 15, 2017 at 12:32:28PM +0200, Willem Ferguson wrote:
> Done. It appears everything is already updated in the latest master. I only
> needed to do the apt-get for the 2 modules above. I tried with
> qtlocation-5.dev and that did not work. Did not realise I needed the qml
> modules in addition.

And I believe this is already correctly described in INSTALL.
We should have the build.sh check for this... we do this in some of the
flavors of our build scripts where we alert for missing packages...

> What a relief to be free of Marble.

Marble served us well for a long time. But this is a much better solution,
I think. Just the "setting a dive site on the map" feature is still not
quite there. But I'm ok with fixing that after 4.7

> I appear to have a faultless executable.

Excellent.