Defining new dive site using the map

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Oct 15 07:22:09 PDT 2017

I create a new, nonexistent dive location name, then click "Apply
changes". Then I click the icon "edit dive site". A new marker is
created on the map with a message "Drag the selected location". When I
drag the new marker, I drag the map, not the dive marker. I find no way
in which to drag the marker, whether I drag the marker of the new dive
site name. A little more detail, please Stefan and/or Lubomir?

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full