Defining new dive site using the map

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Oct 15 07:39:04 PDT 2017

Hello Willem,

Am 15.10.2017 um 16:22 schrieb Willem Ferguson:
> I create a new, nonexistent dive location name, then click "Apply
> changes". Then I click the icon "edit dive site". A new marker is
> created on the map with a message "Drag the selected location". When I
> drag the new marker, I drag the map, not the dive marker. I find no
> way in which to drag the marker, whether I drag the marker of the new
> dive site name. A little more detail, please Stefan and/or Lubomir?
Unfortunately I can confirm this.
I never do lot's of testing with the Linux version, only use it when I
want to compare some specific behavior between Windows and Linux.
So it seems that I (and Lubomir) were too happy and too quick when we
were saying: Ok, compiles with Qt5.5, map is displayed, everything ok.
Some "details" still don't work correctly.
With my Windows MXE build I'm on Qt5.9.2 and there you can drag the
marker...

Best regards
Stefan

--