Defining new dive site using the map

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Oct 15 12:30:00 PDT 2017

On 15/10/2017 20:39, Lubomir I. Ivanov wrote:

> pull-request with a fix created here:
> https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/pull/668
>
> please test, so that we can include this in the next version.
>
> lubomir
> --

Lubomir,

Works ok on my Ubuntu 16.04 with qt5.5.1, thanks! I can drag the marker
now. I had a small glitch at first, but it looks ok, I think I was
dragging the marker too rapidly.

A suggestion. Change the colour if the non-finalised marker from red to
any colour that contrasts with the rest of the existing markers. Once
"Save changes" has been selected, then change the colour back to red???.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full