Subsurface planner

Rick Walsh rickmwalsh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 01:55:49 PDT 2017

On 16 Oct. 2017 7:11 pm, "Stefan Fuchs" <sfuchs at gmx.de> wrote:

Good morning!

Good evening,

Am 16.10.2017 um 09:20 schrieb Willem Ferguson:

Rick, your mail is truly useful. Thank you. Comments in-line below:

Attached screenshot is 4.6.4.977, downloaded yesterday(Sunday). When plan
variations is activated, it says "extend dive duration for 38 seconds for
each extra minute of dive duration". That sound totally counterintuitive
because the dive duration should increase with at least one minute for each
minute that the bottom time is increased??

The variation is the ratio of change in deco time (not total dive duration)
to change in bottom time. So the total dive duration would increase by 1:38
for a 1min increase in bottom time