Subsurface planner

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Mon Oct 16 04:29:33 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Am 16.10.2017 um 10:55 schrieb Rick Walsh:
> About the "EAN32" issue (which may not be only restricted to EAN32):
> - Yes, at least the "deepest ceiling before end of bottom time" part
> of the EAN32 issue is still there. And what we see here looks very
> similar to this.
> - Also for this example setup the ceiling calculated inside and
> outside the planner is different
> - For the ceiling calculated outside the planner I also still have the
> effect that ceiling for EAN31 is larger/deeper than for EAN30%

I once again investigated the EAN32 dive with the strange ceiling
results and took some more screenshots.
What is so strange here:
Inside the planner the ceiling for EAN32 is already somehow strange.
Maybe in the same way strange as the examples from Willem.

If I then save the dive and leave the planner, deselect the created dive
and select it again (pictures "normal view") I see a different ceiling.
And if I then change the O2 percentage outside the planner I see a even
more strange effect. Please see pictures.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs