Fwd: Re: Planner pains: cylinder pressure issues and minimum pressure.

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 17 11:53:47 PDT 2017

On 17/10/2017 15:57, Robert Helling wrote:

>> On 17. Oct 2017, at 15:30, Willem Ferguson
>> <willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
>> <mailto:willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za>> wrote:
>>
>> As you can see from the attached image, the display of cylinder
>> pressure is totally screwed. I have no idea what the light blue lines
>> are supposed to represent. It appears that, in this specific dive
>> plan, there is no interpolation of cylinder pressures.
>
> Hmm. Works for me:
>
> This is with d623eccdefa8f19da76bd853ec16cba108aa37d1.
>
> Best
> Robert
Robert,
It would be much more advantageous if I focussed on the repeatability of
the problem before bitching and complaining. I could not repeat the
problem. Next time I will focus on recreating the problem first. The
problems start when I start to mess around with the cylinder table and
the dive planner points table, deleting lines and adding lines. As you
can see from the mail to Stefan, late this afternoon I really messed
with these two tables and it went pretty smooth.
Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full