Return gas mix from model

Robert Helling helling at atdotde.de
Tue Oct 17 12:01:49 PDT 2017

Tomaz,

[continuing a discussion from IRC], in the past, the diveplotdatamodel had a column CYLINDERINDEX (or similar) that for a given instant in time returned the active cylinder. Since now we can have several active cylinders at the same time, this no longer makes sense. But what still makes sense is the question „which gas is the diver breathing at that moment“. So in struct plot_data I added a struct gasmix member and I would like the model to return that as well. But of course there is no natural translation from QVariant to struct gas mix. So how am I supposed to do that?

Best
Robert