Profiles: rendering a saved dive plan.

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Tue Oct 17 12:33:22 PDT 2017

Hi All,

Am 17.10.2017 um 16:08 schrieb Willem Ferguson:
> See attached profile for desktop display of a dive profile where there
> is an associated dive plan. At least there is now consistent behaviour
> between the desktop and the mobile versions.  With 4.6.4.199 there is
> an accurate representation, so this is a more recent problem.

I played a little bit with Willems file:
- I think that here really s.th. goes wrong when plotting the profile
for the merged dives/dcs or already before the merging itself went wrong
- The set of 4 cylinders from the dive exists two times in the file
which gives us 8 cylinders - is this ok for a merged dive? I guess yes
because start/end pressures can be different between planned and logged
dive.
- Now what happens is that for displaying each dc all 8 cylinder datas
are somehow used, 4 in a correct way, 4 in a wrong way.
- Slightly different topic: The last gas change to oxygen is not
displayed correctly with tank item,...

- Very different topic: What is this bearing='-1' from the Uwatec
Galileo Luna and are we supposed to display this as "bearing=-1"?
  My guess would be that the Galileo is telling us with -1 that NO
bearing is set. In this case we should better display nothing?!
  I'm asking because this is kind of item I can fix ;-)

Willem, you should share the file with the others as well because I'm
really no expert for merged dives - I never used this function up to now.
Plus maybe file an Github issue for this collecting all the info,
pictures and files there.

Best regards
Stefan

--