Text changes for user manual

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Oct 17 21:24:54 PDT 2017

As far as I can see, the issues that need addressing in the user manual are:

1) use of the dive location data (the world map: Lubomir's new
implementation)

2) the planner (adding cylinders, the minimum gas usage, plan variations)

I know of no other issues. I know there is some activity around
localisation and about reverse lookup of locations, but I do not know if
anything has been finalised.

Please help. I have till Saturday to finalise this.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full