User manual text - bluetooth images help required

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Wed Oct 18 06:19:17 PDT 2017

I need to update the section for Bluetooth downloads from DC. This is
covered in section 5.2.2 of the user manual. My problem is I do not have
a BT or BTLE dc at hand.

I need screenshots for updating the text, both for conventional BT as
well as for BTLE. I also need to cover both Win and Linux/Mac. Any help
with screenshots, please. Images can be full resolution, I will downsize
them to appropriate size.

Kind regards,
willem

Please refer to