4.7 - again

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Fri Oct 20 00:14:20 PDT 2017

Hallo Dirk,

thanks for the warm words - it's real fun to work together with all of
you - but my wife will kill me soon... ;-)

Am 19.10.2017 um 13:54 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
> My plan right now is to give people a couple of days to read the manual,
> maybe (if you are ambitious), add translations for the changes in the
> manual, spend time with the remaining translations on Transifex (I just
> pushed another hand full of strings - so right now all languages are
> missing a few translations) and maybe fix a few more oddities.
I'll pause doing (small) features now. I already have one or two smalls
things ready but they have to wait for post 4.7.

German translation are close to finished. Maybe one string left from and
for Robert.

Unfortunately I constantly stumble across small bugs at the moment. Will
still try to fix a few more.

May I draw your attention to two items:
1. Merging dives seems to be broken - minimum two issues one in cylinder
merging, one in plotting the pressure graphs in the profile.
I start to collect them here, will add more info and examples during the
next hour:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/697
Maybe s.th. that could be very quickly fixed by Linus?

2. Rick may have found s.th. to further improve the ceiling calculation.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs