Subsurface planner: Crash on delete cylinder

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 20 03:17:38 PDT 2017

On 20/10/2017 11:19, Stefan Fuchs wrote:
> That's ugly. I found s.th. similar this morning also when deleting a
> cylinder but only in the merged dive I played with.
> Could come from my changes. I found already one bug and fixed it (see
> PRs) but that was not all - crash still there.

Start Subsurface

Select file -> New logbook

Select Log -> Plan dive

Mine starts with a single D12 AIR twinset being defined and a 20 min
dive at 15m.

Add an AL80 cylinder with EAN50

In nth Dive points table change the dive to 60 minutes at 20m (results
in awful profile)

Delete EAN50 cylinder

Crash

Version 4.6.3.1031 on Ubuntu 16.04