Fwd: Re: 4.7 - again-help more

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 20 03:38:40 PDT 2017

On 20/10/2017 12:22, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> it will show you a curses interface with the cmake variables for this project.
> Half way down there should be NO_DOCS - what is it set to?
> How about NO_USERMANUAL ?
>
> If either is ON, move the curser down, press enter to toggle, then 'c' to configure and 'g' to generate.
> If both are set to OFF, then just press 'q' to quit
>
> /D

NO_DOCS OFF
NO_MARBLE OFF
NO_PRINTING ON
NO_USERMANUAL              ON

I use ccmake to change NO_USERMANUAL to OFF. (Had to do this as su
because of write privileges.)

Ececuted sudo ccmake again to make sure NO_USERMANUAL is OFF. It was.

Rebuilt Subsurface (build 1031). Problem not solved but I think it may
be finger trouble. This probably close to the reason for the problem.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full