4.7 - again-help more

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Fri Oct 20 06:04:54 PDT 2017

On 20/10/2017 13:58, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> I think there's a lot more wrong with the build tree. Especially since
> it clearly has been built as root at some point. That's why I urged
> Willem to move it away and run scripts/build.sh again (as regular user)
> in order to get back to a sane state.
>
> /D

I am sure I have the right files now. ccmake is absolutely as expected.
I use ccmake to effect the changes.

I make sure FBSUPPORT is ON and NO_DOCUMENTS is OFF.

I (g)enerate.

I run ccmake again to make sure the settings are indeed as expected.

I build a new Subsurface by running build.sh from ~ src

Problems with share and help menus still exist when I run the new
Subsurface.

When I run ccmake again, the settings have reverted to what they should
not be.

Of course the settings are probably generated during the build process??

In build.sh I do not see settings being set except DFBSUPPORT in
connection with WebKIt

Kind regardsw,

willem

Please refer to