SUBSURFACE 4.7 .DMG DON'T WORK

Jan Mulder jlmulder at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 22 12:50:45 PDT 2017

On my 10.10.1 machine (that I hardly ever use), I see this error:

Dyld Error Message:
   Library not loaded: @loader_path/../Frameworks/libxml2.2.dylib
   Referenced from: /Applications/Subsurface.app/Contents/MacOS/Subsurface
   Reason: Incompatible library version: Subsurface requires version
12.0.0 or later, but libxml2.2.dylib provides version 10.0.0

As non Apple user .. unsure if this is a build problem or something
else. As we seem to bundle that xml lib ... it should be compatible.

--jan