4.7.1 released

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Sun Oct 22 23:19:20 PDT 2017

On 22 October, 2017 - Dirk Hohndel wrote:

> With all the confusion (caused by me, no one else to blame - ok, I blame
> the bad internet here which made it worse) I decided to call this one
> 4.7.1. The OBS builds of 4.7.0 snuck out and I didn't realize until much
> later that they were available for download. Simply to avoid any
> additional pain from all this, I decided to skip ahead and call the
> official release 4.7.1. What's in a number, anyway.
>
> I expect to make a 4.7.2 pretty soon and then the goal is to keep making
> monthly(-ish) releases. Please call me on it if I don't keep it up.
> And yes, I know that Subsurface-mobile vs Subsurface will mess with that.
> But we should try.
>
> As always, the thanks goes to all of you. The developers, testers,
> documentation authors and reviewers, translators, all of you. The stats
> don't show the translators (the one downside of Transifex), but here they
> are:
>
> $ git shortlog -s -n v4.6.4..v4.7.1
>    407  Dirk Hohndel
>    160  Lubomir I. Ivanov
>     92  Jan Mulder
>     63  Joakim Bygdell
>     63  Miika Turkia
>     53  Stefan Fuchs
>     52  Tomaz Canabrava
>     40  Robert Helling
>     34  Linus Torvalds
>     23  Anton Lundin
>     18  Salvador Cuñat
>      8  Rick Walsh
>      8  Willem Ferguson
>      7  Guillaume GARDET
>      6  Alex Blasche
>      6  John Van Ostrand
>      6  Seppo Takalo
>      3  Marc Arndt
>      3  Philippe Massart
>      2  Subsurface
>      2  Thiago Macieira
>      1  Ben McCandless
>      1  Darexon
>      1  Federico Masias
>      1  Olivier Verstraet
>      1  Robert Bodily
>      1  Robert C. Helling
>      1  Seamus Boyle
>      1  bs
>
> Some names in there that have been in the top for many years, some new
> names (which always makes me happy).

Yey. Congrats everyone.

I've bin super busy lately, but it feels like the move to being
more "github-centric" increased the activity quite a bit.

I was sort of surprised seeing that I had some code at all in this, but
that only says how long its bin since 4.6.4.

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604