Import data from Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Mon Oct 23 12:53:22 PDT 2017

On Oct 23, 2017 15:39, "Berthold Stoeger" <bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at>
wrote:

> Only the dates are incorrect - I will try to figure out what is going on.

Sigh. This was probably also me sending random commands. :( It somehow reset
the date to 1.1.2000 and I think this messed with the dive timestamps.

Yes, there is a known issue with the Uwatec dive date handling, and it gets
confused if the time or timezone is off. A patch exists, this will be fixed
shortly.

The internet here in Bonaire is acting up again, so I'm not going to try to
do any libdivecomputer work from here, but I'll take a look at your patch
when I get better internet tomorrow.

     Linus