Link for 471 announcement on webpage is broken.

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Tue Oct 24 21:02:13 PDT 2017

> On Oct 25, 2017, at 12:33 AM, Salvador Cuñat <salvador.cunat at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:16:23AM +0200, Salvador Cuñat wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:16:20PM +0200, Robert Helling wrote:
>>>
>>> Subject says it.
>>
>> Have just send a PR fixing it in english page.
>>
> And also nl, pl and ru.
>
> Can't find the link in e.g. pt-pt, fi, etc.

Yes, some of the about page translations are WAY out of sync with the English version.
That's one of the challenges with a project where everything is done by volunteers.

Sadly, none of our key developers speak any Finnish or Portuguese, right, Miika and Tomaz?

(with my sincere apologies - I know how incredibly hard it is to translate these pages and
I struggle whenever I try to translate them into my native German - and the Germans cringe
when they read what I come up with...)

:-)