Mac - 4.7.1 crash from normal user (not admin)

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Tue Oct 24 22:08:00 PDT 2017

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 9:47 PM, Philippe Massart
<philippe at philmassart.net> wrote:
> I tested previous versions: 4.6.4-1031 crashes the same way but 4.64-957 seems to work on both accounts.

Hmm. There are no changes to core/libdivecomputer.c in that range:
those versions should be commits

  e4a9787c5 dive.h: add handling of NULL in get_dive_dc()

  56e755b71 Use lrint() for all degrees_t related rounding

but there might be a libdivecomputer update in between. Sadly, the
version of libdivecomputer isn't reported.

I don't see anything recent wrt the Mares Puck, though. There was some
cleanup back in April, but that's just about it.

Very odd.

           Linus