Scubapro G2, Subsurface and Arch Linux

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 06:29:38 PDT 2017

Linus:

Only today I had a chance to dive with my new G2 and thus get some
diving data on it.
The download to Subsurface went without any issues, after I paired my G2
using bluetoothctl instead of the KDE/Plasma applet. I'm using the
latest master and even the heart rate data (I was using Scubapro's heart
band) was downloaded without any issues.

So this is just to confirm that the G2 is working as expected with
Subsurface, and to thank you for your help troubleshooting the issues.

On a side note, it would be nice to have Subsurface displaying some
heart rate data on the dive information tab: maybe, max, min and average
for the dive?

Anyway, thanks again...

Cheers:

Pedro