Oddness with (cloud) log

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Wed Oct 25 06:57:01 PDT 2017

This is actually the same thing as what I discussed with Tomaz
previously, just hadn't had time to look into this more in detail, and
thought that it was something local on my side.

Anyhow, with the newest Mobile 2.0-version (4.6.4.1038) my log lists 721
dives. But if I view from the webview¹, I only see 703.

Similar if I rebuild the desktop version from git and running it with an
empty profile configure it to use cloud, it freezes. When I look at
~/.subsurface/cloudstorage/c89e89deabbc220f structure, I can see that it
contains the last dive (#721) which is shown by the Mobile.

So it seems that there is a bit or two broken in the cloud-log of my
log, which the mobile-version nonetheless handles, but not the webview
nor the desktop.

Poltsi

¹
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/poltsi@777-team.org/dives.html