Mac - 4.7.1 crash from normal user (not admin)

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 04:57:53 PDT 2017

On 24 October 2017 at 20:19, Linus Torvalds

>         case DC_EVENT_DEVINFO:
>                 dev_info(devdata, translate("gettextFromC", "model=%s
> firmware=%u serial=%u"),
>                          devdata->product, devinfo->firmware, devinfo->serial);
>
> which could have the problem you see if the product/firmware/serial
> information isn't correctly filled in. The other cases don't seem to
> be printing strings.
>
> Knowing which dive computer it is, I can try to see what
> libdivecomputer does for that dive computer...

we had a similar crash with vsnprintf() a couple of years ago where a
badly translated string was passed from Transifex. the translation did
not cover the format string arguments correctly.
Philippe, what language are you using on the crashing setup?

lubomir