Translation

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 03:19:47 PDT 2017

On 28-10-2017 16:00, Dirk Hohndel wrote:

>> On Oct 28, 2017, at 7:51 AM, Pedro Neves <nevesdiver at gmail.com
>> <mailto:nevesdiver at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Dirk:
>>
>> Is there any chance you could pull the translations (pt-PT) from
>> Transifex into master so I could test it again?
>>
>> Thanks in advance...
>>

> Of course. I want to work towards a 4.7.2 anyway, now that we have
> fixed a few bigger bugs
>
> /D

Thanks Dirk.

All the issues I've spotted are now corrected on the pt_PT translation.
Still pending are the untranslated buttons, which seem to be related to
Qt itself.

Another thing I've just spotted is the last line on the Yearly stats:
"All (by type stats)" - it's not translated to pt_PT and I cannot find
it on Transifex. I see "All (by trip stats)", but not "All (by type stats)".

Cheers:

Pedro