No user manual - again

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Sun Oct 29 05:28:51 PDT 2017

On 29/10/2017 14:10, Pedro Neves wrote:
> On 29-10-2017 11:27, Willem Ferguson wrote:
>>
>> Pedro,
>>
>> There is a command-line option -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT. specify that at
>> build time. That is what worked for me.
>
> Willem:
>
> I'm using:
>
> ./subsurface/scripts/build.sh -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT=1
>
> But still no luck. Was this what you meant?
>
> The ccmake options are reset after each build...
>

> Pedro

I just typed:

 From within src I typed:

bash subsurface/scripts/build.sh -BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT

just as one could type an option as in

bash subsurface/scripts/build.sh -MOBILE

I do not know if this will help you.

The default ccmake options are taken from build.sh every time a build is
done.

Do not think for a moment I am an expert at any of this.

Kind regards,

willem

Please refer to
http://upnet.up.ac.za/services/it/documentation/docs/004167.pdf for full