Oddness with (cloud) log

Paul-Erik Törrönen poltsi at poltsi.fi
Sun Oct 29 07:55:18 PDT 2017

Additional observations.

Fired up my Windows which had v4.5.6 installed. It opened my xml-file
fine, last dive was from June 2016. However when I clicked on 'Open
cloud storage', it crashed (see screen grab).

I updated to v4.7.1 and that one synced with cloud a ok, got all the
dives.

After having added some dives, I stored the dives in Cloud, and now the
https://cloud.subsurface-divelog.org/user/poltsi@777-team.org/dives.html
shows the correct amount of dives.

So I guess there was something broken in the cloud data which inhibited
older versions of desktop Subsurface to work, as well as the web
interface. Separately I have on one of my machines a broken
distro-installation which produces broken Subsurface binaries.

Poltsi