4.7.2 - call for translations and fixes

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 30 12:59:46 PDT 2017

Hi there,

We have a number of critical fixes in master and I'd really get 4.7.2 out.
Here's the current list of changes:

- Fix potential crash when running with French localization and
  downloading dives from a dive computer
- Fallback to old behavior if Facebook album creation fails
- Fix UI issue when adding dives to trip below
- Fix UI issue when closing filters
- Add small behavior changes to the map widget
- Change to a more consistent way to show errors in Subsurface
- Solve several potential issues with the cloud account authentication
  flow
- Fix a potential problem when saving data that was loaded from a git
  repository into cloud storage
- Fix error where newly created cloud accounts failed to create
  the remote repository on Windows
- Detect and try to work around the fact that the map module requires
  at least OpenGL 2.1 (previously Subsurface would crash when OpenGL
  was too old - often on old Win32 versions)

Is there anything else that one of you has "almost ready to go" and that I
should wait for? In this process here we fixed a few translations and also
added a couple of strings that were missing before. It should only be a
few strings for most languages - I'd appreciate if people could check.

If nothing comes up we can turn it into a Halloween version tomorrow :-)

Thanks