No user manual - again

Pedro Neves nevesdiver at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 14:15:38 PDT 2017

On 30-10-2017 11:18, Tomaz Canabrava wrote:

> on the build folder that the build script creates
> run ccmake and check if the BUILD_WITH_WEBKIT is turned on
> this can be a cmake cache issue.

Tomaz:

I did as you asked and the option USE_WEBENGINE (I believe that's the
one you were referring to) is ON. I've also turned OFF NO_PRINTING  and
NO_USERMANUAL.
But when I run the build script, there's still no manual.

After the build, when I check ccmake again, the option USE_WEBENGINE is
ON, but NO_PRINTING  and NO_USERMANUAL are ON...

Pedro