4,7,1 map not visible on Ubuntu

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Mon Oct 30 17:20:20 PDT 2017

Thanks for the reminder - I'm playing with this right now, trying to figure out why the dependency isn't pulled in correctly.

I think I have it figured out. subsurface 4.7.1.69-2 is up on the 'subsurface-daily' repository and seems to correctly pull in this dependency.
I'm planning to release 4.7.2 in the next couple of days which will also correct this problem

/D