Import data from Scubapro Aladin Sport Matrix

Berthold Stoeger bstoeger at mail.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 31 15:35:02 PDT 2017

On Dienstag, 31. Oktober 2017 11:29:00 CET Jef Driesen wrote:

> I believe you have the model number wrong. I think it should be 0x17,
> and your test seems to confirm that:

Well, I put a printf directly after "rc = scubapro_g2_transfer (device,
cmd_model, sizeof (cmd_model), model, sizeof (model));" and guess what?
I got both, 0x17 *and* 0xa5 (the latter much more commonly). There seems to be
some race. Will investigate further - tomorrow.

But when manually sending 0x10 manually with my test program, I consistently
get a 0x17, which therefore seems to be the correct model. Sigh.

Berthold