Download of dive log from DC to Subsurface Modbile sucessfull

Dirk Mayer mayerdir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 13:20:29 PDT 2017

Hello there,

at first a big thank you for that great app.
I am subscribed to the beta channel of Subsurface on android and
received the new version 2.0 (4.6.4.759) a few days ago and would like
to let u guys know that the new download function of the app from the DC
works great for me!

Facts:
DC: Suunto D6
Connection: USB OTG cable via FTDI interface
Phone : Google Nexus 5, stock ROM not rooted -> download successful
Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012), custom OMNI ROM rooted -> download successful

I am going for a dive trip next week to Malta/Gozo, there I'll try the
GPS fix mapping.

Thanks and keep going on the great work!

Cheers
Dirk/Germany