Oreo - has anyone tested the Subsurface-mobile app?

Adric Norris landstander668 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:04:28 PDT 2017

Cloud sync and viewing the log seem to work fine for me, on a Pixel XL
running 8.0.0 (OPR6.170623.012) and Subsurface-mobile 2.0 (4.6.4759). I
haven't tried editing a dive, or USB dive computer downloads... last I
heard, the latter wasn't working yet on the Pixel due to SELinux issues.

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 5:23 PM, Dirk Hohndel <dirk at hohndel.org> wrote:

> I haven't update my phone, yet, because I need some corporate IT services
> that don't work with Android 8.0, yet.
> Has anyone else had a chance to try it?
>
> /D

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams