Oreo - has anyone tested the Subsurface-mobile app?

Anton Lundin glance at acc.umu.se
Thu Sep 7 06:54:45 PDT 2017

On 07 September, 2017 - Adric Norris wrote:

> Cloud sync and viewing the log seem to work fine for me, on a Pixel XL
> running 8.0.0 (OPR6.170623.012) and Subsurface-mobile 2.0 (4.6.4759). I
> haven't tried editing a dive, or USB dive computer downloads... last I
> heard, the latter wasn't working yet on the Pixel due to SELinux issues.

Downloads over BT / BLTE should work. What doesn't work is the ftdi (usb
serial) downloads.

I have a skeleton for a libusb patch for that but nothing that works.

(Its basically diverting linux_scan_devices() into subsurface code which
calls the Android api's via jni to feed the data into libusb, just like
we're doing with the android_open_callback)

//Anton

--
Anton Lundin	+46702-161604