regressions because of the new tank handling

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Wed Sep 13 11:20:33 PDT 2017

Given that I have been rather distracted for the last few weeks, I haven't
followed up on making sure that the changes to the tank handling that
Linus made a while ago didn't have any other unintended side effects.

It appears that Stefan found a couple which he reported here:

https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/562

I still have a couple of busy weeks ahead of me before things get a little
better again... if someone wants to take a look and see what we need to do
for the tank bar, the heat map, and the info box to get things right, that
would be great.

Thanks