regressions because of the new tank handling

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Thu Sep 14 01:36:10 PDT 2017

Hi Dirk, hi Linus,

Am 13.09.2017 um 23:00 schrieb Dirk Hohndel:
>> Hmm. The infobox pressure thing I will look into.
> Thanks, just saw the patch.
Thanks for fixing this so quickly!
>> The spikes in the data I would need a test file for to see what's up.
> Stefan, can you provide that?
First of all I have to admit that maybe this "spike in the pressure
graph" item doesn't really fit together with the other things I
reported. I don't believe that this item is also linked to the change
Linus did. I even tend to say that someone already months ago saw such
spikes in the graph, reported them but then the issue somehow
disappeared again.

Anyhow it would be great if someone could have a look. Attached are two
dives created with the planner which show the issue. One of both dives
is the one I used to create the screenshot here:
https://github.com/Subsurface-divelog/subsurface/issues/562

Best regards
Stefan

--