Perdix AI user

LEGIGAN, Eric eric.legigan at free.fr
Thu Sep 14 10:08:00 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm a Subsurface user since 2 years with Suunto dive computers. Since
this week, i have a Shearwater dive Computer Perdix AI.

I download the latest Windows Subsurface Surface Developement version to
test it with my Perdix. It doesn't work. I have no problem with
Shearwater Desktop and my Asus Zenbook UX303UA on Windows 10 Creator Update.

I work in informatic, i can give you some help to test or make some
tests with my computers and my mobiles phone (LG nexus 5X on Android 8
and a Moto G5 on Lineagos 7.1.2).

How can i be register to the Beta test of the Android version ? To test
connexion with the Perdix ?

Best Regards

Eric