Perdix AI user

Dirk Hohndel dirk at hohndel.org
Thu Sep 14 10:18:40 PDT 2017

> On Sep 14, 2017, at 10:08 AM, LEGIGAN, Eric <eric.legigan at free.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a Subsurface user since 2 years with Suunto dive computers. Since this week, i have a Shearwater dive Computer Perdix AI.
>
> I download the latest Windows Subsurface Surface Developement version to test it with my Perdix. It doesn't work. I have no problem with Shearwater Desktop and my Asus Zenbook UX303UA on Windows 10 Creator Update.

Correct. Our Windows version doesn't support BLE dive computers at all.
It should work on Android phones. It might work on Linux with the very very latest Qt version.
I had it work once on Mac, but it has failed for me ever since and I cannot figure out why.

That's the reason why we haven't made a 4.7 release, yet. Still a lot of work in progress

Opt in here  https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile <https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.subsurfacedivelog.mobile>