Perdix AI user

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Thu Sep 14 10:53:10 PDT 2017

I've used the Android beta app to download logs from my Perdix AI
successfully. As noted on Scubaboard the second wireless air transmitter's
values aren't imported - but at least it works.

Downloading the logs using Shearwater Desktop on Windows, exporting the DB
from the Shearwater Desktop app and then importing that DB file into
Subsurface 4.6.4 on Windows also ignores the second transmitter values.
However, compiling Subsurface from the repository for Windows and Linux and
then importing the Shearwater DB does import the second transmitter's
pressure values.

Using Android to download the logs from my DCs works really well,
especially considering one of them is attached to a CCR.

Thanks

Aaron