regressions because of the new tank handling

Linus Torvalds torvalds at linux-foundation.org
Thu Sep 14 12:23:25 PDT 2017

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 11:39 AM, Willem Ferguson
<willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za> wrote:

> I include four dives I did last month, as well as the profile info on
> Subsurface 4.6.4. Unfortunately I cannot build the latest master due to Qt
> 5.9 problems on Ubuntu. These are sidemount dives using a Galileo which
> records a single pressure at a time, and almost always there is a vertical
> line at the point of the first cylinder change. In addition a number of
> dives have aberrant profiles at the start of the last cylinder being used.
> See attached image. I reported this some time ago but I think this may be
> fundamentally what Stefan observed.

I'm not seeing that problem with my current subsurface code when I
load that xml file.

So either it got fixed, or it's hidden by the XML loading (ie maybe
you loaded from git, and then saved it to xml to export it for the
bug-report, and that xml format change then hid the problem)

Anyway, I just sent out another fix for multi-sensor problems, so it
could also have been fixed by those.

               Linus