Perdix AI user

Aaron Scheiner blue at aquarat.za.net
Thu Sep 14 12:28:47 PDT 2017

So I tried something:

I created a new, blank Subsurface cloud account. I installed the current
Subsurface beta application onto a fresh Android install and then I used
the application to download the logs from my Perdix AI. I then synchronised
the application with the cloud service. I then installed my Windows
Subsurface installer build (built from the git repository at commit
e25cecf37caa9d526de5dab102411798f42fd5e9) and synchronised it with the
account.

Subsurface 4.6.4 doesn't render the second transmitter from the logs
collected by beta Subsurface-mobile but the version I compiled from the
source does.

So that's great :) .