mapwidgetcontextmenu: use a QtQuick 2.0 import (#583)

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sat Sep 16 07:15:13 PDT 2017

Hi Lubomir,

Am 16.09.2017 um 12:34 schrieb Lubomir I. Ivanov:
> On 16 September 2017 at 13:21, Lubomir I. Ivanov <neolit123 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> - And now I still have this error when trying to run the resulting exe
>>> although I installed qtdeclarative5-qtquick2-plugin:
>>> qrc:/MapWidget.qml:334:2: Type MapWidgetContextMenu unavailable
>>> qrc:/MapWidgetContextMenu.qml:2:1: module "QtQuick" version 2.6 is not
>>> installed
>> could you try changing this in MapWidgetContextMenu.qml:
>> "import QtQuick 2.6"
>> to this:
>> "import QtQuick 2.0"
>>
>> and see if it the above error goes away?
Perfect!
Error about QtQuick is gone and my exe even starts and runs. As expected
it now "only" complains about missing googlemaps plugin and therefore
doesn't show a map.

So now it would be nice to know what exactly is needed to build the
googlemaps plugin. I'll try to investigate a little bit but I guess to
not waste too much time I will end up installing Qt 5.9.1.

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs