regressions because of the new tank handling

Lubomir I. Ivanov neolit123 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 11:20:52 PDT 2017

On 16 September 2017 at 20:42, Stefan Fuchs <sfuchs at gmx.de> wrote:

> Lubomir was faster and confirms what I already typed into the mail:
> No, I didn't fix this. What is the case is that the missing private header
> file "qgeofiletilecache_p.h" is simply not existing when checking out
> version 5.5.1 of qtlocation. I checked out 5.6.0 now from git and there the
> file is available.
> So you're most probably right and Qt 5.6.0 is the minimum requirement for
> googlemaps plugin.

Stefan, please try the attached patch.

copy the patch in the googlemaps plugin directory and call this:
$ git apply <name.patch>
$ qmake
$ make

if it builds try building and running subsurface again:
- does it show the map? are there crashes?
- try the zoom-in / out, and panning around
- disable your internet connection for a while and see if the map
tiles are cached for offline mode

if there are errors or any warnings, please report them.

thanks
lubomir