Spikes: Please try this patch

Stefan Fuchs sfuchs at gmx.de
Sun Sep 17 13:47:39 PDT 2017

Hallo Robert,

Am 17.09.2017 um 21:44 schrieb Robert Helling:
> Stefan,
>
> could you please try if applying this patch removes the spikes? My suspicion is that those are not properly reset between dives.
I see a somehow unexpected result:
The situation that the plotted ceiling changes in respect to the spike
being present or not when clicking at the dives in a different sequence
is gone. So resetting additional things seems to be the correct approach
because the result of the deco calculation really shouldn't depend on
the sequence the dives are selected.

But: The spike is now only gone for the one specific dive (#710 in my
example) where I discovered this "unstable" results. Many of my other
dives now still always show such a spike at the beginning of the deco
ceiling exactly as before.
I have the fear we see two different issues here.
I now discovered s.th. else which could help solving the issue: If a
plan a dive in the planner the deco ceiling displayed shows no spike. If
I save the dive and the very same profile is displayed outside the
planner in the "normal" main window view the spike is there. I will send
you some pictures tomorrow and try to generate some debug output.

One more important hint I maybe didn't mention up to now: The spikes in
the profiles are only present if I enable " show ceiling in 3m steps".

Best regards
Stefan

--

Stefan Fuchs