who has BLE dive computers - which one, which OSs can you test

Miodrag Adamovic admiodrag at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 10:32:02 PDT 2017

Hi, I have non-AI Perdix.
Can test on WIN 10 CE, works just fine with Shearwater desktop and on
Samsung S5 with Android 6.0.1. where it does not work at all. nRF app
connects and bonds OK, but Subsurface always say BT is not enabled. Glad if
I can help....
Edited to add: just installed apps on my sons tablet and it works great.